Shade Whitesel: Handler's Choice (Sun, Sept 29th, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
Advance your Toy Play skills with Shade Whitesel. This seminar will build skills that were established from Toy Plan/Marker Cues seminar or work on handler choice skills.
Additional seminar information:
- Dogs will be worked one at a time.
- Limited to 10 working spots.
- Dogs must be crated away from the working area. There is crating space available in a separate room.
- Must have taken the "Toy Play/Event Marker Cues: Building a Thinking Reinforcement Foundation" seminar or worked through Shade's online class as a Gold/working spot.
- If the event is full, please select the Register button and fill out the form to be put on the WAITLIST.
- Event fees are non-refundable unless filled via the waitlist.
- LUNCH WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. Please plan accordingly by bringing your own lunch. There are also many restaurants close to the center.
- Auditors are welcome! Auditing fee is $50/day. Auditors, pay day of event.
More about Shade
To read more about Shade, her dogs, her training, and testimonials about her instructions, click on the following link:
|Event Date||09-29-2019 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||09-29-2019 5:00 pm|