This is your opportunity to work on any topic with Shade Whitesel. Want to work on flashy heeling? Want to work on retrieves? Want to advance your Toy Play skills? It's your choice with Shade Whitesel. This seminar will build skills that were established from Toy Plan/Marker Cues seminar or work on handler choice skills. It will be up to you.
Additional seminar information:
- Dogs will be worked one at a time.
- Limited to 10 working spots.
- Dogs must be crated away from the working area. There is crating space available in a separate room.
- Must have taken the "Toy Play/Event Marker Cues: Building a Thinking Reinforcement Foundation" seminar or worked through Shade's online class as a Gold/working spot.
- If the event is full, please select the Register button and fill out the form to be put on the WAITLIST.
- Event fees are non-refundable unless filled via the waitlist.
- LUNCH WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. Please plan accordingly by bringing your own lunch. There are also many restaurants close to the center.
- Auditors are welcome! Auditing fee is $50/day. Auditors, pay day of event.
More about Shade
To read more about Shade, her dogs, her training, and testimonials about her instructions, click on the following link:
|Event Date||09-29-2019 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||09-29-2019 5:00 pm|