Tracy Sklenar: Feet Forward Handling for Young/Unseasoned Dogs (Saturday, June 16th, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
This seminar will help you perfect your connection, timing and feet forward handling with your young or unseasoned dog. Feet Forward handling will help get the most speed and best turns from your dog. The sequences will have jumps and tunnels. No contacts or weaves will be used.
- Working dogs must have a good start line.
- Please do not register a dog that has focus issues or that can not deal well in a seminar environment. The aim is to work handling and not focus issues.
- Level Novice/Starters or young dogs that are preparing to trial
- If the event is full, please select the Register button and fill out the form to be put on the WAITLIST.
- Event fees are non-refundable unless filled via the waitlist.
- LUNCH WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. Please plan accordingly by bringing your own lunch. There are also many restaurants close to the center.
- Auditors are welcome! Auditing fee is $50/day. Auditors, pay day of event.
|Event Date||06-16-2018 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||06-16-2018 5:00 pm|